Question Submit

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Rental Business Sample File.

Question:

I am new to QB and was wondering if you know of where I might find a
sample company file for managing rental property or other resource for
setting up QB for Rentals? Thanks in advance, Sarah

Answer:

I am not aware of a place where you can get sample files...other than the ones included with QuickBooks.

If you want to practice with a file, you can use the service based business sample file that QuickBooks provides.

I use QuickBooks to do the books of a property management firm, and the setup was one of the more simple ones that I have done. You probably will not need an extensive chart of accounts.

Hopefully this will help.

If anyone knows about a place where you can get sample files let me know.

No comments: