Question Submit

Monday, June 20, 2005

Help Needed!

Question:

I have the need for a listing (that I can export to excel) of all transactions that impact an invoice, showing the date of the item, item description, amount, AND INVOICE NUMBER.

Something that would look like this:

Date Item Description Amount Invoice Number

6-1-05 Payment 40.22 0555_123

6-1-05 Discount 2.32 0555_123

6-3-05 Discount 22.19 0666_789

Etc.

I have payments and discounts posted against invoices, and I can’t seem to find a way to get a report that shows me these items, BY INVOICE NUMBER.
Any ideas????

Answer:

I have tried everything that I know to get a report in the format that you want, I cant get QuickBooks to do it. Hopefully, one of our readers will have a solution. The only thing that I would suggest is look at QuickBooks Enterprise Edition. This version allows for reports to be formatted to your specifications. Although you pay for it.

No comments: