Question Submit

Friday, August 05, 2005

QuickBooks Wants to do an Update.

Question:

I had lost my networking but now it is reconnected but when I go to get into my QuickBooks it tells me to update my QuickBooks, I have to turn off QuickBooks and it will reset itself. I do not understand what it is asking for. PLEASE HELP

Answer:

Without seeing it, it sounds like QuickBooks has detected the internet through the LAN and has determined that there is an available update. After performing the update and restarting QuickBooks everything should be fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear QBblogger, I found this post while I'm searching for wholesale laptop computer information on Google. It's great since Google listing your blog on the search results page. I'm searching for wholesale laptop computer source list and articles to be added to our database. Would you mind sharing if you have this info later. Thanks for sharing.